I just whipped up some Cranberry Date Paleo Power Bars so they would be ready to eat after our Crossfit Workout at 11am.
Here’s what I used:
- 1C Raw Brazil nuts
- 1/2C Raw almonds
- 1/3C Chia seeds and Flax meal mix
- ⅔ C Pitted Dates
- ⅓ C Dried Cranberries
- 4 Packets organic Stevia
- 1t Vanilla extract
- 3T water
Here’s what I did:
- Place nuts, flax, chia, dates, cranberries, stevia, and vanilla in food processor.
- Pulse until mostly ground, then start adding water until your mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from food processor and press into a 8×8 baking dish or pie pan.
- I like these chilled, sliced, and then served.